Where is Thomas???

home Forums Solutions for a Better Way Forward Where is Thomas???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leo Schnieber 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Leo Schnieber
    Participant

<Hi I am wondering what happened to this week’s show, I just hope that Tommy is alright and well. This show is a huge part of my life now, and it is crucial at this time to get the updates. Obviously lots going on. I wish all here on the platform well, send my heartfelt love and support to all who have come to help, may you all be successful in your missions, got lots to do. Lets contribute to enforcing that peace treaty. Leo >

stephe
    Participant

Hi Leo, i haven’t been over here for a while but great to see you ‘on mission’! Your every sentence is exactly what we all hold dear! making it better, steph.

Leo Schnieber
    Participant

Hi Stephe and all others, Well I am finding my way around a little better now, and listen to the Thomas shows directly now on Spreaker, instead of waiting for You Tube posts. I am working on health solutions and pain relief solutions and soon will be able to share some great news and breakthroughs. There are so many good avenues for healing now, but most are unknown as of yet. Well we can change that. Best wishes again to all. Leo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.